To view the map in Google Maps, click here.
Day 1: Fethiye
Boarding is at 09:00 at Fethiye Marina. You will be informed about the cruise itinerary and the gulet. After breakfast, you cruise to world-famous Gocek Bay Area.
Yassicalar is the stop for lunch and swimming break. Yassicalar consists of a plethora of islands of various sizes. Thanks to the natural beauty and clear blue sea, these islands are among the most popular stops for blue voyagers.
On one of the islands, there is a mud pool where you can enjoy mud-bath. The islands are convenient for hiking as well. Do not forget your footwear and camera when going on a hike. You will also find locals making fresh waffle and Turkish tea on the island with the mud pool.
Dinner and overnight stay will be in one of Gocek coves.
Day 2: Bedri Rahmi - Sarsala - Aga Limani
A truly unique cove; in 1974 Tasyaka Cove was named after the acclaimed Turkish painter and writer Bedri Rahmi Eyuboglu, as an appreciation to his artwork on the cove. Bedri Rahmi made a painting on a large rock that looks like a fish, but conceals and portrays 6 different animals. Furthermore, there is a small beach hidden among olive trees and 2 nice restaurants on the cove.
Sarsala, one of the most charming and natural coves of Gocek, is located about 15 kilometers from the center of Dalaman. It is the closest cove to Dalaman International Airport. Surrounded by emarald green forests, you can swim alongside the sea turtles and fish. There is also a watersports facility on the cove.
Dinner and overnight stay will be in Aga Limani.
Day 3: Kumlubuk - Paradise Island - Marmaris
Cruise starts early in the morning after breakfast and you set off for the bay of Kumlubuk. Here, you will have your swimming break and lunch. For five o'clock tea time, you will anchor at Cennet (Paradise) Island. This is the last swimming stop of the cruise.
Overnight stay will be at Marmaris Harbor from 16:00pm. Guests who wish can visit Marmaris city center, and experience the night life. Dinner isnot served on board.
Day 4: Marmaris
Your tour ends by 10:00 after breakfast. See you again in another blue voyage...
DETAILS OF THE PRICES FOR ALL ITINERARIES
• Prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin.
• Single Supplement is 60%.
• No child discount is available in any itinerary.
• No children under the age of 10 are allowed on board.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Meal plan according to the program.
• Drinking water is included during the meals.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels (beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc. ).
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks. These can be purchased from the bar on board. No drinks allowed from outside.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Port charges : 30 € per person to be paid upon arrival (port charge includes charter and berth taxes, harbour procedures ,related formalities for shipping agents)
• Airport Transfers.