To view the map in Google Maps, click here.
Day 1: Marmaris
Boarding starts by 15:30 at Marmaris Marina. You will be informed about the cruise itinerary and the gulet. You will have time for visiting the old town and bazaar of Marmaris with its small streets and hundreds of shops, bars and restaurants. The castle of Marmaris lies on the old town hill and offers a beautiful view across the harbor. Overnight stay will be in Marmaris. There won't be meals served onboard on the first day.
Day 2: Ekincik Bay - Dalyan
After breakfast you will cruise towards Ekincik Gulf and overnight stay will be in this beautiful gulf. You may join optional Dalyan excursion. The participants will be taken from the gulet with a smaller boat called "Piyade" which will bring you into the green delta of Dalyan through the Lycian Rock Tombs. In addition, you will have a swimming break at a unique place called Caretta - Caretta Beach where Caretta turtles spawn each year.
Day 3: Cleopatra's Bath - Shipyard (Tersane) Island
Because of the wavy seas of Disibilmez Cape and Kurtoglu Strait that you have to cross, you will cruise earlier than the other days and reach the world-famous Gulf of Gocek. You will anchor at Cleopatra's Bath (Sunken Hammam) for breakfast and swimming break.
Cleopatra's Bath is rumored to be built during her visit here on her way to Rome. The hot water spring that emerges from the ruins of the bath was the source of Cleopatra's beauty and that to this day, the water boasts many benefits for skin conditions.
Then, you will cruise to Shipyard (Tersane) Island. This naturally protected harbor was used as a shipyard in Byzantine and Ottoman times. You can visit the historical remains. Also, the island hosts palm trees, olive trees, plenty of goats and a restaurant on the eastern part.
Dinner and overnight stay will be at Red (Kizil) Island. Red Island hosts a 19th century lighthouse on its southern point, which was redeveloped into a seafood restaurant in 2007 and a hostel with 9 rooms in 2008. Red Island is a popular stopover for boat tours around Fethiye.
In the early hours of August 3 1953, Air Frans flight 152 en-route Beirut from Rome made an emergency water landing in the Gulf of Fethiye 2 km (1.2mi) off the island after losing an engine. With the help of the lighthouse keeper and fishermen, 38 people of the 8 crew and 34 passengers survived the accident. The location of the aircraft's wreck underwater remains still unknown.
Day 4: Fethiye
Arrive at Fethiye Harbor before lunch time. We offer optional jeep safari tour. For those who will not join the Safari, the gulet will anchor at Samanlik Bay for lunch and swimming. The gulet will anchor at Fethiye Marina where your tour ends at 16:00.
DETAILS OF THE PRICES FOR ALL ITINERARIES
• Prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin.
• Single Supplement is 60%.
• No child discount is available in any itinerary.
• No children under the age of 10 are allowed on board.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Meal plan according to the program.
• Drinking water is included during the meals.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels (beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc. ).
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks. These can be purchased from the bar on board. No drinks allowed from outside.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Port charges : 30 € per person to be paid upon arrival (port charge includes charter and berth taxes, harbor procedures ,related formalities for shipping agents)
• Airport Transfers.