ROUTE: Bodrum – Gulf of Gokova – Bodrum
Gulet Cabin Charter
Weekly Blue Cruise
To view the map in Google Maps, click here.
Day 1: Bodrum
Bodrum is an ideal starting point for sailing the Aegean Coast of Turkey. The city was called Halicarnassus of Caria and was famous for housing the Mausoleum of Mausolus, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Boarding starts from 16:30 at Bodrum Marina. You will be informed about the cruise itinerary and instructions for the gulet. You will have time for visiting the old town and bazaar of Bodrum with its hundreds of small streets, shops, bar and restaurants.
You can also visit The Castle of Bodrum which offers a beautiful view across the harbor and hosts Underwater Archeology Museum. There wont be meals served onboard on the first day.
Day 2: Orak Island - Cokertme
Orak Island, located near Bodrum, is your first stop after breakfast. It is a very well known diving spot. A swimming break is given in the crystal blue waters of Orak and after lunch, you will cruise to the bay of Cokertme.
Cokertme is a quiet and peaceful bay surrounded with olive trees. It has been declared as a "specially protected environment" os there is no housing around. Dinner and overnight stay will be nearby this cute fishing village. Guests who desire can take a short walk on the beach to explore the surroundings.
Day 3: Seven Islands (Kufre - Long Harbor) - Ayinda Bay
Before breakfast in the early morning, you will cruise to Seven Islands which is a series of islands with many inlets and outlets. Kufre Bay is your first stop in Seven Islands. It is situated on the NE of Seven Islands surrounded by pine forest and ends with stream and marshy shallowness.
Long Harbor is the second stop of the day where lunch will be served.
Then you will sail to Ayinda Bay for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Cleopatra's Island - Karacasogut
The day starts by sailing to Sedir (Cleopatra) Island which is among the top activities on Gokova Gulf. The island resembles an open-air museum with its tiny beach and ancient ruins that you cannot find anywhere else. It is rumored that Cleopatra, the last Hellenistic queen of Egypt, swam and spent time with her love, the famous commander Marcus Antonius, on this island.
After lunch, in the afternoon, you will anchor in Karacasogut. This attractive and sheltered little bay (also known as the British Harbor) is tucked away on the southern shore of Gokova Gulf. It has become a popular place for wintering with its small marina. Dinner will not served on board.
Day 5: Longoz - Tuzla Bay
Start your day by swimming in the morning hours. For lunch we will anchor at Longoz Bay, a paradise surrounded by pine forests. Longoz has the most beautiful bays in The Gulf of Gokova. They descend from steep hills and roll down into the sea. You can enjoy the natura at its best.
From Longoz, you will sail towards Tuzla Bay where you can swim in turquoise waters. It is a charming fisherman's village well known for seafood retaurants. Dinner and overnight stay will be in this wonderful bay.
Day 6: Kargili - Kisebuku
After breakfast in the early hours, you arrive at Kargili Bay (Molla İbrahim). Kargili is located 3km away from the center of Datca. Since the bay is surrounded by mountains being closed to north winds, the weather is always fine and the sea is as calm as a millpond.
Kisebuku (Alakisla Buku) is the next stop after lunch. It is a grade-1 protected archaeological site home to ruins of Byzantine monasteries and forests. You can visit the Byzantine ruins on the coast. Dinner and overnight stay will be in the wonderful bay.
Day 7: Pabucburnu - Yaliciftlik - Bodrum
After breakfast, you sail to Pabucburnu (Pabuc Cape). As you are coming to the end of your blue voyage, you can enjoy the sea, the sun and the nature.
Guests who desire can join our optional village tour from Yaliciftlik which is a small village home to seceral restaurants and cafes. You can taste the best of Turkish cuisine.
Afterwards, the gulet sails to your last stop, Bodrum Harbor. Overnight stay will be in Bodrum Harbor. Dinner will not be served onboard. You can enjoy the famous nightlife of Bodrum on your last night.
Day 8: Bodrum
After breakfast service, our guests can disembark by 10:00. See you in another blue voyage...
GULET CABIN CHARTER SCHEDULE & PRICE LIST 2023
GULET CABIN CHARTER GENERAL INFORMATION
Prices are in EURO per person in a double cabin. Meal plan is according to the programs.
If you would like to stay alone in a double cabin, you will need to pay an extra 60% as a single supplement.
General Procedures for “Cabin Charters”
1. Check in and boarding starts from 16:30 on your first day. Check out will be on the last day after breakfast at 10:00 am.
2. As the first and the last days are transfer days, these nights will be spent in the marina.
3. During the “Blue Cruise” the engines will mostly be used. However the sails can be opened from time to time according to the weather conditions and wind direction.
4. The captain may make changes to the cruise program according to the sea and weather conditions. This is for the safety and security of our guests. Sailing is not permitted by port authorities in case of winds if 6-7 Beaufort or more.
5. It is not allowed to bring drinks or alcoholic beverages on board from outside. A large selection of drinks can be purchased from the bar of the yacht at a reasonable price and bills will be paid at the end of the cruise.
6. Our clients consist of people who love the sea from all over the globe and we believe this creates the perfect opportunity to meet people from every type of culture. We cannot and do not control the age or nationality of guests on board. No children under the age of 10 are allowed on board for Cabin Charters. For those who have children, they may hire a private gullet as we have gulets that are ranged from 2 cabins and more. If you would like to hire a Private Yacht then please see our Private Yacht Charter section.
7. Our cruises are carefully planned and every detail thoughtfully considered. We have had the experience of planning cruises for a number of years. The tour programs are predetermined and therefore we cannot make changes to the itinerary according to customer’s special requirements.
8. Instructions about the boat will be given to our guests by the embarkation.
9. We cannot give any guarantee for twin or triple cabins.
10. All cabins have A/C, private WC / shower, portholes and a small wardrobe. The toilets can either be flushing type, marine type toilet with a pump or electrical.
11. In all of our boat there is sufficient safety equipment on board including life jackets & lines, dingy boats and a life raft. These all meet international safety requirements.
12. We guarantee an inverter or generator to charge your electrical gadgets in the communal areas. You may have 220V in your cabins too.
13. All yachts store basic fishing lines, flippers and snorkels for the use of our guests.
OPTIONAL LAND EXCURSIONS
Bodrum overflowing with boutiques, bars, cafes, restaurants is considered as a sophisticated resort yet some 30 minutes away a rare opportunity to visit an un spoilt mountain village and experience rural Turkish life, almost unchanged for centuries. Meet the humblest peasant whose generosity and kindness never fails to surprise and shows a hospitality that’s long forgotten. Visit the tea house, the mosque and some local houses where you will experience delicious Turkish Cuisine and local spirits. In the end, you will see an impressive display of local handmade kilims and carpets made by villager women.
Before going to Blue Cruise; for having a tanned skin and to get purified from the dead cells Turkish Bath is ideal for you. Turkish baths, physical, and spiritual / religious cleansing, as well as entertainment, birth and marriage to be the scene of many social events, have a very important role for Turkish society. Nowadays, more and very clean, the baths are used for health and beauty, as well as in the scrub and foam massage, hot and cold water pools, aromatic foam, mud, seaweed, clay, honey, chocolate, yogurt and vegetable oil massages and body treatments can be seen.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
DETAILS OF THE PRICES FOR ALL ITINERARIES
• Prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin.
• Single Supplement is 60%.
• No child discount is available in any itinerary.
• No children under the age of 10 are allowed on board.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Meal plan according to the program.
• Drinking water is included during the meals.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels (beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc. ).
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Port charges : 30 € per person to be paid upon arrival (port charge includes charter and berth taxes, harbour procedures ,related formalities for shipping agents)
• Airport Transfers